- Economist for the RAND Corporation, a Santa Monica, California think-tank, where he worked between 1950-1953, and again between 1955-1960.
- Assistant Director of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget.
- President of RAND Corporation.
- Chairman of the National Intelligence Council.
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs at the U.S. Department of Defense, under Dick Cheney.
- Secretary of Defense Policy Advisory Board.
- Chaired the U.S. Dept. of Energy's Task Force on the Future of Science Programs.
- Member of the Commission on Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction (the "WMD Commission")
- Senior research fellow on War, Revolution, and Peace at the Hoover Institution.
- One of the original signers to the 1997 Statement of Principles by the neoconservative "think tank," Project for the New American Century.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.